Welcome to the RCI Member Showcase!
This platform is designed to give you exposure for your coaching practice by supporting you in reaching the public. To get started, simply read the criteria below and submit your proposal using the form below. To listen to conference call recording explaining all details click here
PROPOSAL SUBMISSION CRITERIA
- You must be an RCI Member in good standing
- Can only present on topics in same area as current RCI Membership – Ex: Couples members can only present a program for couples.
- Programs must be on topics that help with the listener’s lives in respect to relationships. The programs should not be about ideas and theory.
- Programs are 60 minutes in duration.
- Must demonstrate value to the general public and be relationship coaching oriented.
- All program proposals must be approved by RCI
STEPS TO PRESENT A PROGRAM
- Fill out and Submit the form below. You will receive a message at the top of the form letting you know your submission was successful. Double Check that your form has been submitted by scrolling back down to the Proposal Form. (Right Here) You should see the following message instead of the form itself:
“Your proposal form was successfully submitted. Thank you!” (Your message will be directly under this one – where the form used to be)
- You will receive an email letting you know that your program has either been approved or needs additional information or refining.
- Once you receive your approval email, you will be contacted to schedule the date of your program. If you do not receive either a revision email or approval email, or you would like to check the status of your proposal, please contact us at: email@example.com